IELTS Speaking September to December 2021 – Part 1
1.Have you ever got lost?
2.How can you find your way when you are lost?
3.Can you read a map when you get lost?
4.Have ever helped someone who got lost?
1. Is it difficult for you to stay focused on something?
2. What do you do to help you concentrate?
3. What may distract you when you’re trying to stay focused?
4. When do you need to be focused?
1. What is your favorite animal?
2. Have you ever kept an animal as a pet?
3. Where do you prefer to keep your pet, indoors or outdoors?
1. Would you like to play in a public garden or park?
2. What do you like to do when visiting a park?
3. How have parks changed today compared to the time you were a kid?
4. Would you prefer to visit a private garden or public garden?
1. Do you like science?
2. When did you start to learn about science?
3. Which science subject do you find interesting?
4. Have you done anything interesting with science?
1. Do you like buying shoes?
2.Have you ever bought shoes online?
3. How much money do you usually spend on shoes?
4. Which do you prefer, fashionable shoes or comfortable shoes?
1. Do you use headphones?
2. What type of headphones do you use?
3. When would you use headphones?
4. In what conditions you won’t be using headphones?
1. Do you like to write by hand?
2. Do you think handwriting is important?
3. Which do you prefer, writing by hand or typing?
4. What is the difference between handwriting and typing?
1. What mobile apps have you recently used?
2. What kinds of mobile apps are you usually interested in?
3. What was the first mobile app you used?
4. What kinds of mobile apps would you like to use in the future?
1. What is your favorite colour?
2. What is the colour that you dislike?
3. What colours do your friends like most?
4. What colour makes you feel uncomfortable in your room?
1. What kind of weather do you like most?
2. What is the weather like in your hometown?
3. Do you like the weather in your hometown?
4. Do you prefer dry or wet weather?
Do you feel nervous when you travel to new places?
Can you read a map when you travel to new places?
Have you ever helped someone who got lost?
Where did you go for your last holiday?
Do you like holidays? Why?
Which public holiday do you like best?
What do you do on holidays?
How do you celebrate festivals in your country?
What special food and activities do you have for these festivals?
How do you celebrate Spring Festivals?
What is your favorite festival of the year?
Do you use a wallet?
Have you ever lost your wallet?
Have you ever bought someone a wallet as a gift?
Do most of your friends use wallets?
Do you often look at the sky?
Can you see the moon and stars at night where you live?
Do you prefer the sky in the morning or the sky at night?
Is there a good place to look at the sky where you live?
What did you like to do the most when you were in primary school?
How did you go to your primary school?
How do you like your primary school?
What did you do in your leisure time in your primary school?
Would you like to work in a company related to environmental protection?
How can we protect the environment?
Do you think you’ve done enough to protect the environment?
Is there education about environmental protection at school in your country?
Do you like watching TV programs about wild animals?
Did you learn something about wild animals from school?
Where can you see wild animals in Vietnam?
In which country do you think you can see many wild animals?
What kinds of advertisements do you watch?
Where can you see advertisements?
Have you ever bought something because of its advertisement?
Do you watch advertisements from the beginning to the end?
What kinds of flowers do you know?
Are there any flowers that have special meanings in Vietnam?
Have you planted any flowers?
Have you sent flowers to anyone?
Do Vietnamese people like barbecue?
What kind of food do you like to eat for barbecue?
Would you like to have a barbecue with your family or your friends?
Did you have barbecue when you were a child?
Do you like to travel by car?
When do you travel by car?
Where is the farthest place you have travelled to by car?
Do you like to sit in the front or back when travelling by car?
What would you do to relax?
Do you think doing sports is a good way to relax?
Do you think vacation is a good time for you to relax?
Do you think students need more relaxing time?
Do you like to wear special costumes?
Did you try any special costumes when you were young?
When was your last time wearing special costumes?
Do you ever buy special costumes?
Do you often visit museums?
Did you visit museums when you were a child?
Are there many museums in your hometown?
When was the last time you visited a museum?