IELTS Speaking Part 1 topic Holiday often appears in IELTS Speaking Part 1. This is not a tough topic, but to be able to answer this part correctly, you need a good vocabulary and the ability to develop natural ideas.
Holiday is a new topic of IELTS Speaking May to August 2021 Part 1, so it will continue to take the test in IELTS Speaking September to December 2021 Part 1. Here are sample responses to the topic Holiday.
IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Holidays
Questions and answers
1. Where did you go for your last holiday?
I went to a town near the sea for my last holiday. I took a week off from work and visited this tourist hotspot . I got to stay in a hotel right by the water . So I could take walks by the sea whenever I wanted. It was amazing.
2. Do you like holidays? Why?
3. Which public holiday do you like best?
Yes, I love holidays! I mean, who doesn’t? Holidays are a great way to take time off from work or studies and just enjoy time with your loved ones. I especially like Spring Festival. I get two weeks off of work every year. My family gets together and we enjoy each other’s company. It s so nice to celebrate important days with friends and family.
4. What do you do on holidays?
I try to spend as much time as I can with friends and family. We don’t often get to see each other because of work or school. But when we have time off during the holidays, we get to hang out and enjoy each other’s company.
5. What do you want to do next weekend?
I’d really like to hang out with my friends next weekend. We haven’t seen each other in a while, so it would be nice to have a meal together. We always have a ton of fun when we try to cook something. Even though we’re not great at cooking, it’s the effort that counts .
Some IELTS Speaking part 1 topics you may like:
- ( Update 2021) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Special costumes – Free Lesson
- ( 2021) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic car trip – Free Lesson
- ( 2021) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Festivals – Free Lesson
- ( 2021) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Public gardens and parks – Free Lesson
- ( 2021) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic TV program – Free Lesson
1. What kinds of places do you like to go to on holiday?
I like beaches; therefore, I would go to a peaceful island or beautiful beaches so I can let my hair down.
2. Who would you like to go on a holiday with?
Well, I prefer going on solo trips rather than holidaying with my friends or family since they are annoying sometimes.
3. Where you plan to go for holidays in the future?
I’ve always dreamed of going to France, where I can taste delicious croissants and contemplate the sunset from the Eiffel Tower.
You can find out more information about IELTS Speaking Part 1 at the British Council website: