IELTS Speaking Part 1 From May to August 2023
IELTS Speaking Part 1 From May to August 2023 New Topics:
– Day Off
– Wild Animals
– Favourite Day
– Fixing Things
– Ice Cream
– Dream and Ambition
– The City You Live in
– Riding a Bike
IELTS Speaking Part 1 From May to August 2023 Old Topics:
Library; Keys; Small business; Happy things; T-shirt; Outer space and stars; Art; Weekends; Jewelry; Schools; Staying up; Chocolate; Music
IELTS Speaking Part 1 From May to August 2023 ‘Warm Up’ questions:
Work Or Studies, Hometown, Home & Accommodation, The Area You Live In.
Riding a Bike
- Did you have a bike when you were young?
- Did you ride a bike when you were little?
- Did you ride a bike to school?
- Do you ride a bike when you go out now?
The City You Live In
- What city do you live in?
- Do you like this city? Why?
- How long have you lived in this city?
- Are there big changes in this city?
- Is this city your permanent residence?
- What is your favourite day of the week?
- What is your least favourite day?
- What is the busiest day of the week for you?
- Is there anything that you do every day?
- What do you usually do on weekends?
- Are weekdays and weekends the same for you?
- How do you keep healthy?
- What are your favourite sports?
- Are there health classes in your school?
- What sports help people stay healthy?
- Is it easy for people to exercise in your country?
- What languages can you speak?
- What languages would you like to learn in the future?
- How do you learn a foreign language?
- How are languages taught and learned in your school?
Dream and Ambition
- What was your childhood dream?
- Are you the kind of person who sticks to dreams?
- What is your dream job?
- Do you think you are an ambitious person?
- Do you like ice cream?
- Do you eat ice cream alot?
- Did you eat ice cream as a child?
- Are there shops selling ice cream near the place where you live?
- Would you like to make your own ice cream yourself?
- Did you stay focused in class when you were a child?
- Are you a focused person?
- How do you stay focused?
- Is it easy to stay focused in a noisy environment?
- Can you fix things?
- Did anybody teach you to fix things when you were a child?
- Do you think it is necessary for people to learn to fix things?
- What do you do when a thing is broken and cannot be fixed?
- How important are friends to you?
- Do you often go out with your friends?
- Where do you often meet each other?
- What do you usually do with your friends?
- Do you have a friend you have known for a long time?
- Do you like rainy days? Why?
- Does it rain much in your city?
- Would you like to live in a dry or wet place?
- Would you change your plan if it rained?
- When was the last time you had a few days off?
- What do you usually do when you have your days off?
- Do you usually spend your days off with your parents or with your friends?
- What would you like to do if you had a day off tomorrow?
- Do you usually carry a bag?
- Do you change your bags often?
- What kind of bags would you use when travelling?
- Is a bag an ideal gift?
- Did you use a backpack when you were a child?
- Do you want to be a teacher in the future?
- Do you remember one of your teachers?
- What were your primary school teachers like?
- Do you have a favourite teacher?
- Are there wild animals in your country?
- Have you ever been to a zoo or a safari park?
- What is the animal you would like to see in the wild?
- Are there TV programs about wild animals in your country?
- Do you often go to library?
- What do you usually do in the library?
- Did you go to library when you were a kid?
- Do Vietnamese kids often go to library?
- Do you always bring a lot of keys with you?
- Have you ever lost your keys?
- Do you often forget the keys and lock yourself out?
- Do you think it’s a good idea to leave your keys with a neighbour?
- Do you know many small businesses where you live?
- Do you prefer buying things in big companies or small businesses?
- Have you ever worked in small businesses?
- Have you ever thought about starting your own business?
- Is there anything that makes you feel happy lately?
- What made you happy when you were little?
- What do you think will make you feel happy in the future?
- When do you feel happy at work? Why?
- Do you feel happy when buying new things?
- Do you think people are happy when buying new things?
- Would you buy T-shirts as souvenirs on vacation?
- Do you like wearing T-shirts?
- How often do you wear T-shirts?
- Do you like T-shirts with pictures or prints?
- Do you think older people who wear T-shirts are fashionable?
OUTER SPACE AND STARS
- Have you ever learnt about outer space and stars?
- Do you like science fiction movies? Why?
- Do you want to know more about outer space?
- Do you want to go into outer space in the future?
- Do you like art?
- Do you like visiting art galleries?
- Do you want to be an artist?
- Do you like modern art or traditional art?
- Do you like weekends?
- What do you usually do on weekends? Do you study or work?
- What did you do last weekends?
- Do you make plans for your weekends?
- Do you often wear jewelry?
- What type of jewelry do you like?
- Do you usually buy jewelry?
- Why do you think some people wear a piece of jewelry for a long time?
- Where do you go to school?
- Do you go to a good school?
- Do you like your teachers?
- Do you like your current learning atmosphere?
- What are the differences between your school and other schools?
- Is there anything you want to change about your school?
- Do you often stay up late?
- Did you stay up late when you were a kid?
- What do you do when you stay up late?
- What does it feel like the next morning if you stay up late?
- Do you like eating chocolate? Why/why not?
- How often do you eat chocolate?
- Did you often eat chocolate when you were a kid?
- Why do you think chocolate is popular around the world?
- What’s your favourite flavour?
- Do you think it is good to use chocolate as gifts to others?
- What music do you like?
- What music do you dislike?
- Do you often listen to one type of music?
- What music do your friends like? Do you enjoy the same type of music?
- What’s the most popular type of music where you live?
- Which singer or musician would you like to see in person?
THE AREA YOU LIVE IN
- Do you like the area that you live in?
- Where do you like to go in that area?
- Do you know any famous people in your area?
- What are some changes in the area recently?
- Do you know any of your neighbours?
- Where is your hometown?
- Is that a big city or a small place?
- Do you like your hometown?
- What do you like (most) about your hometown?
- Is there anything you dislike about it?
- How long have you been living there?
- Do you like living there?
- Do you think you will continue living there for a long time?
- Please describe your hometown a little.
- What’s your hometown famous for?
- Did you learn about the history of your hometown at school?
HOME & ACCOMMODATION
- Do you live in a house or an apartment?
- Can you describe the place where you live?
- How long have you lived there?
- Please describe the room you live in?
- What part of your home do you like the most?
- Who do you live with?
- What room does your family spend most of the time in?
- What do you usually do in your flat?
- What kinds of accommodation do you live in?
- Do you plan to live there for a long time?
- Do you prefer living in a house or a flat?
- Are the transport facilities to your home very good?
- What kind of house or flat do you want to live in the future?
- What’s your favourite room in your apartment/house?
- What makes you feel pleasant in your home?
- What’s the difference between where you are living now and where you have lived in the past?
- Do you think it is important to live in a comfortable enviroment?
WORK OR STUDIES
- What subjects are you studying?
- Do you like your subject?
- Why did you choose to study that subject?
- Is it very interesting?
- Do you prefer to study in the morning or in the afternoon?
- Are you looking forward to working?
- What technology do you use when you study?
- What work do you do?
- Why did you choose to do that type of work/job?
- Do you like your job?
- Is it very interesting?
- Do you miss being a student?
- What technologies do you often use at work?
- Who helps you the most? And how?
More IELTS Speaking Sample: