Topic “barbecue” often appears in IELTS Speaking Part 1. This is not a tough topic, but to be able to answer this part correctly, you need a good vocabulary and the ability to develop natural ideas.
IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic barbecue
Questions and answers
1. Did you have barbecues when you were a child?
Yes, my family loves having barbecues. So when I was a kid, we had them pretty regularly during the summer. I have lots of fond memories of my family hanging out at our place. We loved to eat great food and catch up with each other. It was always a good time.
2. What kind of food do you like to eat for barbecue?
I really love ribs . You know, it’s a pretty messy type of food. You usually eat them with your hands, and there’s typically a lot of sauce on them. So I wouldn’t recommend eating them if you’re trying to impress someone. But they taste amazing. The meat is always so tender and juicy.
3. Would you like to have barbeque with your family or your friends?
4. Do people in your country like barbecue?
Yes people in my country love to have barbecues in the summer. Barbecues are a great, easy way to bring together family and friends. The food is always loved by everyone, even small children who are picky eaters. Barbecues also encourage people to eat and socialize outside and get fresh air.
Some IELTS Speaking part 1 topics you may like:
- (2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Shoes – Free Lesson
- (2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Headphones – Free Lesson
- (2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Colors – Free Lesson
- (2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic TV program – Free Lesson
- (2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Weather – Free Lesson
You can find out more information about IELTS Speaking Part 1 at the British Council website: