IELTS Speaking Part 1 January to April 2022
1. Do you like looking at yourself in the mirror? How often?
2. Have you ever bought mirrors?
3. Do you usually take a mirror with you?
4. Would you use mirrors to decorate your room?
1. Do you often remember your dreams
2. Do you share your dreams with others?
3. Do you think dreams have special meanings?
4. Do you want to make your dreams come true?
1. Do you like taking photos?
2. Do you like taking selfies?
3. What is your favorite family photo?
4. Do you want to improve your photography skills?
1. Do you like watching sports programs on TV?
2. Do you like to watch love sports matches?
3. Who do you like to watch sports games with?
4. What kinds of games do you expect to watch in the future?
1. Do you like drawing?
2. Do you like to go to art galleries?
3. Do you want to learn more about art?
4. Did you learn drawing when you were a kid?
1. Did you usually go to the cinema when you were a kid?
2. Do you usually go to the cinema with your friends?
3. Do you still enjoy watching the movies you loved as a child?
4. Do you prefer watching movies at home or at the cinema?
1. Do you often send emails?
2. when would you send emails to others?
3. Is sending emails popular in China?
4. Do you think sending emails will be more or less popular in the future?
1. How do you plan your time in a day?
2. Is easy to manage time for you?
3. When do you find it hard to allocate time?
4. Do you like being busy?
1. What do people usually buy at the street market?
2. Do you prefer to go shopping in the shopping mall or on the street market?
3. When was the last time you went to a street market?
4. Are there many street markets in China?
1. What is your daily routine?
2. Have you ever changed your routine?
3. Do you think it is important to have a daily routine for your study?
4. What part of your day do you like the best?
1. What kinds of TV programs do you often watch?
2. Do you think kids are watching to much television?
3. What are the impacts of watching TV programs on children?
4. What kinds of TV programs do you think should be broadcast more?
1. Did you enjoy travelling by car when you were a kid?
2. What types of cars do you like?
3. Do you prefer to be a driver or a passenger?
4. What do you usually do when there is a traffic jam?
1. What kinds of websites do you often visit?
2. What is your favourite website?
3. Are there any changes to the websites you often visit?
4. What kinds of websites are popular in your country?
1. What was your first mobile phone?
2. Do you often use your mobile phone for texting or calls?
3. Will you buy a new one in the future?
4. How has your mobile phone changed your life?
1. What will you do if you find something lost by others?
2. Do you report to the police when finding something lost by others? why?
3. Have you ever lost things?
4. Will you post on social media if you lose your item?
1. Why do some people have good memory while others just don’t?
2. Why do more people rely on cellphones to memorize things?
3. Are you good at memorizing things?
4. Have you ever forgotten something that was important?
1. What do you usually do on weekends?
2. Did you do anything special last weekends?
3. What will you do next weekend?
4. What do other people in your hometown usually do on weekends?
1. What kind of weather do you like most?
2. What is the weather like in your hometown?
3. Do you like the weather in your hometown?
4. Do you prefer dry or wet weather?
1. Do you like talking with people?
2. How do you like spending time with your friends?
3. Would do you prefer to study alone or with others?
4. Do you remember a time when you need to cooperate with others?
1. Do you like buying shoes?
2.Have you ever bought shoes online?
3. How much money do you usually spend on shoes?
4. Which do you prefer, fashionable shoes or comfortable shoes?
1. Do you like science?
2. When did you start to learn about science?
3. Which science subject do you find interesting?
4. Have you done anything interesting with science?
1. Would you like to play in a public garden or park?
2. What do you like to do when visiting a park?
3. How have parks changed today compared to the time you were a kid?
4. Would you prefer to visit a private garden or public garden?
1. What is your favorite animal?
2. Have you ever kept an animal as a pet?
3. Where do you prefer to keep your pet, indoors or outdoors?
1. Do you use headphones?
2. What type of headphones do you use?
3. When would you use headphones?
4. In what conditions you won’t be using headphones?
1. Do you like to write by hand?
2. Do you think handwriting is important?
3. Which do you prefer, writing by hand or typing?
4. What is the difference between handwriting and typing?
1. Have you ever got lost?
2. How can you find your way when you are lost?
3. Can you read a map when you get lost?
4. Have ever helped someone who got lost?
1. Is it difficult for you to stay focused on something?
2. What do you do to help you concentrate?
3. What may distract you when you’re trying to stay focused?
4. When do you need to be focused?
1. What is your favorite colour?
2. What is the colour that you dislike?
3. What colours do your friends like most?
4. What colour makes you feel uncomfortable in your room?
1. What mobile apps have you recently used?
2. What kinds of mobile apps are you usually interested in?
3. What was the first mobile app you used?
4. What kinds of mobile apps would you like to use in the future?
1. What technology do you use when you study?
2. What technologies do you often use at work?
3. What work do you do?
4. Why did you choose to do that type of work/job?
5. Do you miss being a student?
6. Do you like your job?
7. Is it very interesting?
8. Why did you choose to study that subject?
9. Is it very interesting?
10. What subjects are you studying?
11. Do you prefer to study in the morning or in the afternoon?
12. Are you looking forward to working?
13. Do you like your major?
1. Where do you like to go in that area?
2. Do you know any famous people in your area?
3. What are some changes in the area recently?
4. Do like the area that you live in?
1. Where is your hometown?
2. Is that a big city or a small place?
3. How long have you been living there?
4. Do you like your hometown?
5. Is there anything you dislike about it?
6. What do you like (most) about your hometown?
7. Do you like living there?
8. Please describe your hometown a little.
9. Do you think you will continue living there for a long time?
1. What kind of house or apartment do you want to live in in the future?
2. What kind of house or apartment are you living in right now?
3. Do you live in a house or an apartment?
4. What‘s the difference between where you are living now and where you have lived in the past?
5. Can you describe the place where you live?
6. What room does your family spend most of the time in?
7. How long have you lived there?
8. What do you usually do in your flat?
9. Do you plan to live there for a long time?
10. Are the transport facilities to your home very good?
11. Please describe the room you live in?
12. Do you prefer living in a house or a flat?
13. What part of your home do you like the most?
14. Who do you live with?