“IELTS Speaking Part 1 topic getting lost” often appears in IELTS Speaking Part 1. This is not a tough topic, but to be able to answer this part correctly, you need a good vocabulary and the ability to develop natural ideas.
Getting lost is a new topic of IELTS Speaking September to December 2021 Part 1.
IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Getting lost
1. Have you ever been lost?
Yes, I’ve definitely been lost before. Once, I was visiting my friend in a different city. Even though they gave me really specific directions, I ended up going the wrong way. Instead of just turning around, I tried to find a different route. But I got way in over my head. I had no idea where I was.
2. How can you find your way when you are lost?
3. Can you read a map when you get lost?
4. Have you ever helped someone who got lost?
Yes, I’ve done that a couple of times. Since I live in a major city, it’s common for tourists to ask for directions. A few weeks ago, I helped a couple find the museum they were looking for. I could tell they were really nervous to approach me, hut I didn’t mind at all.
Some IELTS Speaking part 1 topics you may like:
- (2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Wallet – Free Lesson
- (2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Pets and animals – Free Lesson
- (Update 2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Handwriting
- (2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic The Internet – Free Lesson
5. Do you feel nervous when you travel to new places?
Yes, I definitely feel nervous when I’m travelling somewhere new. If it’s a country where I don’t speak the language, I feel really out of place. It’s hard to feel comfortable when you don’t know what people are saying around you. But it’s really exciting to explore a new place. It’s worth feeling uncomfortable from time to time.
You can find out more information about IELTS Speaking Part 1 at the British Council website: