IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic “relax” often appears in IELTS Speaking Part 1. This is not a tough topic, but to be able to answer this part correctly, you need a good vocabulary and the ability to develop natural ideas.
Relax is a new topic of IELTS Speaking September to December 2021 Part 1.
In this article, readingielts.com will share with you sample questions and answers topic Relax to help you prepare for the IELTS Speaking Part 1.
IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic relax
IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic relax questions
2. Do you think doing sports is a good way to relax?
Well, it depends on the person; some people find sports relaxing while other people find them stressful. I think physical activity is a good way to reduce stress in general, so it may be that people who do not like sports can go for a walk or a run instead in order to relax.
3. Do you think vacation is a good time for you to relax?
Yes, I think vacations are an excellent opportunity to relax. That being said, you may also want to do other things on vacation like see the sights and tour around a bit. On my vacations I try to make sure that I schedule plenty of time each day to just relax, with no other obligations.
4. Do you think students need more relaxing time?
Yeah, students definitely need more time to relax. Nowadays, they put so much pressure on themselves to do well. Of course, it’s good for them to be dedicated to their studies. But if they don’t take time to relax, they might actually do worse on assignments. They need to take breaks for the sake of their mental health.
IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic relax vocabulary
|de-stress (Verb)||to get rid of feelings of stress (= worry caused by difficult situations in your life or job)||I began doing yoga as a way to de-stress.|
|scroll (verb)||to move text or other information on a computer screen in order to see a different part of it||Scroll to the end of the document.|
|sight (noun)||the ability to see||If your sight is poor, you should not drive a car.|
|obligation (noun)||something that you must do||I don’t have time to do his work for him – I have too many obligations as it is.|
|sake of||in order to help or bring advantage to someone||Their parents only stayed together for the sake of the children.|
Some IELTS Speaking part 1 topics you may like:
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic relax – Free Lesson
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Festivals – Free Lesson
- (Reliable 2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Clothes
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Museums – Free Lesson
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic barbecue – Free Lesson
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic primary school – Free Lesson
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Wallet – Free Lesson
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Flowers – Free Lesson
Vocabulary source: Cambridge Dictionary https://dictionary.cambridge.org/
You can find out more information about IELTS Speaking Part 1 at the British Council website: