“IELTS Speaking Part 1 topic Shoes” often appears in IELTS Speaking Part 1. This is not a tough topic, but to be able to answer this part correctly, you need a good vocabulary and the ability to develop natural ideas.
Shoes is a new topic of IELTS Speaking September to December 2021 Part 1.
IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Shoes
Questions and answers
1. Do you like buying shoes? How often?
Honestly, I don’t really like buying shoes that much. Finding the right style and size can take a long time. I always feel tired after I’ve been browsing for an hour. So I don’t buy them that often, maybe a couple times per year. I get a few pairs and then I’m good for a long time.
2. Have you ever bought shoes online?
Yes, I’ve bought shoes online. I wouldn’t recommend it, since you can’t try on the shoes and every website sizing chart can be different. It can be hard to find which shoes will actually suit you. But a nice thing about online shoe shopping is that you have more choices.
3. How much money do you usually spend on shoes?
I want to get good-quality shoes, so I usually spend a hundred dollars on a pair. It’s worth it for shoes that will last a long time. Cheaper shoes are more budget-friendly, but they wear out a lot quicker. When you have to replace them pretty often, its actually more expensive in the long run.
4. Which do you prefer, fashionable shoes or comfortable shoes?
I definitely prefer comfortable shoes. I don’t really care that much about fashion. So even though it might be cool to have a certain style of shoe, I would much rather have shoes that are comfy to walk in. In the long run, comfortable shoes are better for your feet anyways.
Some IELTS Speaking part 1 topics you may like:
- (2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic primary school – Free Lesson
- (2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Accommodation – Free Lesson
- (2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Hometown – Free Lesson
- (Update 2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Dreams Free
- (Update 2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Sports Free
You can find out more information about IELTS Speaking Part 1 at the British Council website: