IELTS Speaking Part 1 topic Science often appears in IELTS Speaking Part 1. This is not a tough topic, but to be able to answer this part correctly, you need a good vocabulary and the ability to develop natural ideas.
Science is a new topic of IELTS Speaking September to December 2021 Part 1.
IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Science
Questions and answers
1. Do you like science?
I’m not a huge fan of science, to be honest. I think it’s interesting, but I can never seem to wrap my head around the more complicated concepts. In high school, science was one of my weaker subjects. definitely glad that other people are doing important work in that field.
2. When did you start to learn about science?
Like most people, I started learning about science in elementary school. The first thing I can remember learning about is magnets. The teacher showed us how magnets could attract and repel each other. I remember that it was really fun to play around with magnets and feel the magnetic force between them.
3. Which science subject is interesting to you?
I think that out of all the subjects, biology is the most interesting to me. It’s so fascinating to learn how the human body works. I also like hearing facts about animal biology. It’s really fun to learn about. Plus, we have much more in common with animals than one might think!
4. What kinds of interesting things you have done with science?
Well, when I was in high school, we actually got to do a dissection of a frog. It might sound gross, but it was helpful for educational purposes. And I actually did learn a lot about the different body parts. I remember that my partner was really freaked out. But I found it really interesting.
Some IELTS Speaking part 1 topics you may like:
- ( 2021) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic environmental protection – Free Lesson
- ( 2021) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Wild animals – Free Lesson
- ( 2021) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Pets and animals – Free Lesson
- ( 2021) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Museums – Free Lesson
- ( 2021) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Study and Work – Free Lesson
5. Have you ever attended a science lecture? Do you feel it’s easy or difficult?
I took one science class in university. It wasn’t too hard to follow along with because it was about psychology. Psychology is surprisingly easy to understand. A lot of it is common sense . But there are definitely some parts about the human mind that are difficult to learn about. It’s a really cool subject though.
You can find out more information about IELTS Speaking Part 1 at the British Council website: