IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Colors
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
1. What is your favorite color?
Red is probably my favorite color since it reflects my dynamic personality. In addition, red also inspires me in many things.
2. Do you like dark colors?
Not really because they are usually associated with bad luck. In my country, people wear black when a person in their family has passed away.
3. Do you usually wear clothes in your favorite color?
No, not really. I just wear red clothes in when I’m not in a good mood, which gives me confidence and perks me up.
4. Are there any colors you dislike?
Well, if I had to choose, I would choose brown. Although it’s a nice color, for me it does not hold any meaning and I really cannot associate it with anything.
1. Dynamic (adjective): Năng động.
eg: He loves socializing with people. He’s a dynamic person.
2. Associate with something (phrase):
eg. People usually associate same-sex relationship with sickness.
3. To pass away (phrase):
eg: My grandfather passed away because of heart attack.
4. In a good mood (expression):
eg: Dinner is on me! I’m in a good mood today.
5. Lift up someone’s spirits (phrase):
eg: These advice really lift up my spirits.