IELTS Speaking Part 1 topic Public gardens and parks often appears in IELTS Speaking Part 1. This is not a tough topic, but to be able to answer this part correctly, you need a good vocabulary and the ability to develop natural ideas.
Public gardens and parks is a new topic of IELTS Speaking September to December 2021 Part 1.
IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Public gardens and parks
Questions and answers
1. Would you like to hang out in a public garden or a park?
I think I’d rather hang out in a park. Public gardens are beautiful, but sometimes it’s not easy to relax there. I’d be worried about accidentally ruining” the plants or something. Public parks are usually more spacious. You have room to walk around. You can also do more activities, like a fun game of catch.
2. What do you like to do when visiting a park?
I usually like walking around with my friends. It’s not that exciting, but it’s a nice way for us to be surrounded by nature. Some of my friends have dogs, so we have a good time walking around with them. It’s so cute when they get to run around the park.
3. Did you like to go to the park when you were a child? And how about now?
I really liked going to the park when I was a kid. I loved to run around and enjoy the fresh air. sometimes I went with my friends, and we would play catch. Nowadays, I still enjoy hanging out at a park. It’s nice to take a walk and get my mind off things.
4. Would you prefer to hang out in a personal garden or a pub garden?
I think I’d like to hang out in a public garden. A personal garden would be nice because you’d have a lot more privacy. But I would be too worried about accidentally messing something up. Being in a public garden comes with a less pressure. Plus, you can hang out with other people in a public garden.
Some IELTS Speaking part 1 topics you may like:
- ( 2021) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic car trip – Free Lesson
- ( 2021) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic environmental protection – Free Lesson
- ( 2021) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Flowers – Free Lesson
- ( 2021) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Festivals – Free Lesson
- ( 2021) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Holidays – Free Lesson
You can find out more information about IELTS Speaking Part 1 at the British Council website: