IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Special costumes
“Special costumes” is a new IELTS Speaking Part 1 topic of IELTS Speaking Forecast 5/2021-8/2021, so it will continue to take the test in IELTS Speaking Forecast 9/2021-12/2021.
Here are sample responses to the topic Special costumes.
Questions and answers
1. Do you like to wear special costumes? /Do you usually wear special costumes?
Honestly, I don’t really like wearing costumes. I don’t like attracting a lot of attention. So I tend to wear things that are low-key and don’t draw anyone’s eye. But special costumes do the opposite. They make you a focal point in the room. Whenever I can, I avoid dressing in a way that will make me stand out.
2. Did you try any special costumes when you were young?
When I was young, I really liked dressing up. Even if it wasn’t Halloween, I always begged my parents to let me wear special costumes. I wanted to dress up like my favourite anime character, but my parents thought it was kind of embarrassing. So I wore some costumes, but only once a year.
3. When was the last time you wore special costumes?
The last time I wore a special costume … a few years ago. I don’t normally get that dressed up. But that year, my friend convinced me to dress up as one of our favourite cartoon characters. Everyone at the Halloween party said I looked get.
Some IELTS Speaking part 1 topics you may like:
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Flowers – Free Lesson
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Wild animals – Free Lesson
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Holidays – Free Lesson
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Festivals – Free Lesson
- (Update 2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Mirrors Free
- (Update 2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Dreams Free
4. Do you ever buy special costumes?
Well, my parents bought a few for me when I was young. But now that I’m older, I usually just borrow them from friends if I need to wear them. I know some people who love wearing special costumes and have a ton of them on hand. I save the money and just ask them to help me out. I wouldn’t want to spend money on costumes.
You can find out more information about IELTS Speaking Part 1 at the British Council website:
This sites more assist me I have ever thought