IELTS Speaking May to August 2021 – Part 1
Where did you go for your last holiday?
Do you like holidays? Why?
Which public holiday do you like best?
What do you do on holidays
How do you celebrate festivals in your country?
What special food and activities do you have for these festivals?
How do you celebrate Spring Festivals?
What is your favorite festival of the year?
Do you use a wallet?
Have you ever lost your wallet?
Have you ever bought someone a wallet as a gift?
Do most of your friends use wallets?
Sky and stars
Do you like to look at the sky?
Can you see the moon and stars at night where you live?
Do you prefer the sky in the morning or the sky at night?
Is there a good place to look at the sky where you live?
What did you like to do the most when you were in primary school?
How did you go to your primary school?
How do you like your primary school?
What did you do in your leisure time in your primary school?
Would you like to work in a company related to environmental protection?
How can we protect the environment?
Do you think you’ve done enough to protect the environment?
Is there education about environmental protection at school in your country?
Do you like watching TV programs about wild animals?
Did you learn something about wild animals from school?
Where can you see wild animals?
In which country do you think you can see many wild animals?
What kinds of advertisements do you watch?
Where can you see advertisements?
Have you ever bought something because of its advertisement?
Do you watch advertisements from the beginning to the end?
What kinds of flowers do you know?
Are there any flowers that have special meanings in Vietnam?
Have you planted any flowers?
Have you sent flowers to anyone?
Do Vietnamese people like barbecue?
What kind of food do you like to eat for barbecue?
Would you like to have barbecue with your family or your friends?
Did you have barbecue when you were a child?
Do you like to travel by car?
When do you travel by car?
Where is the farthest place you have travelled to by car?
Do you like to sit in the front or back when travelling by car?
What would you do to relax?
Do you think doing sports is a good way to relax?
Do you think vacation is a good time for you to relax?
Do you think students need more relaxing time?
Do you like to wear special costumes?
Did you try any special costumes when you were young?
When was your last time wearing special costumes?
Do you ever buy special costumes?
Do you think museums are important?
Are there many museums in your hometown?
Do you often visit museums?
When was the last time you visited a museum?
1. What kind of trees do people usually plant in your country? How about your hometown?
2. Have you ever planted a tree?
3. What kinds of trees do you plant?
4. Do you like planting trees? Why?
1. Have you visited a farm?
2. What kind of farm do you like?
3. Do you think farming is important?
4. Did you do farm work when you were young?
1. How do you celebrate New Year?
2. Do you still remember a new year that you celebrated?
3. Do you have any ceremonies to celebrate the New Year in your country?
4. Why do people think New year is a new beginning?
1. What’s the decoration like in your home?
2. What kind of decoration do you prefer?
3. Do Vietnamese people like redecorating their homes？
4. What’s your favorite color when decorating your home?
1. Do you often watch programs on the TV or on your cell phone?
2. What kind of TV programs do you like?
3. Do you like watching the same kind of program all the time?
4. Do you talk with your friends about the program you watched?
1. Do students learn maths in secondary schools in Vietnam?
2. Do you think maths is difficult?
3. What can people do with maths in their daily life？Why/why not?
4. Do you learn maths now? Why/why not?
1. How often do you take a rest?
2. What do you usually do when you are resting?
3. Do you take a nap when you are taking your rest?
4. How do you feel after taking a nap?
1. Is there anything that makes you feel happy lately?
2. What do you do to stay happy?
3. Can you stay happy all the time?
4. Is it important to be happy?
Getting up early
1. Do you often get up early in the morning?
2. What do you usually do when you get up early?
3. Do you get up early on weekends?
4. Which morning do you like best in a week?
1. Do you like singing?
2. When do you sing?
3. Will you take singing lessons in the future?
4. Did you enjoy singing when you were younger?
1. Do you like reading?
2. Do you like to read at home or in other places?
3. In what place do you think it is difficult to read?
4. Do you like to read by yourself or with other people?
1. Is it easy for you to remember people’s names?
2. How do you remember people’s names?
3. How do you feel when people can’t remember your name?
4. Do you often forget people’s names?
1. What scenery can you see from the window of your home/dormitory?
2. Do you like to watch the scenery from your window?
3. Do you want to live in a house with beautiful window views?
4. How do you feel when you can’t see any beautiful view from your window?
1. Which part of your country do you want to live in?
2. What makes you feel proud of your country?
3. Do you know the history of your country well?
4. Will you stay in Vietnam in the future?