“IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Mobile apps” often appears in IELTS Speaking Test. This is not a tough topic, but to be able to answer this part correctly, you need a good vocabulary and the ability to develop natural ideas.
Mobile apps is a new topic of IELTS Speaking September to December 2021 Part 1.
In this article, readingielts.com will share with you sample questions and answers topic Mobile apps to help you prepare for the IELTS Speaking Part 1.
IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Mobile apps
Questions and answers
1. Have you downloaded any new apps recently? Why did you download it?
I just downloaded a new photo-editing app. I don’t use it to do any big changes. I think it looks weird when you edit too many things about your appearance. But its nice trying out different filters. I like posting on social media, but I want to make sure that my pictures look good before I share them.
2. What kinds of apps do you often use?
Well, I have plenty of different kinds of apps on my smartphone. But the app I use the most is Weibo, which is kind of the Chinese version of Twitter but way more entertaining. Its very fun and easy to use. I basically check the updates on its every five minutes.
3. What kind of apps do you want to see in the future?
I want to see more apps that change the way you look at your surroundings. It would be cool if you could open your camera and the app would project images or even videos onto what you’re seeing. There was a version of that with Pokémon Go, which was really viral because everyone loved seeing the Pokémon around them
4. What kinds of apps are you usually interested in?
I usually like apps that involving pictures. It’s fun to edit your own photos, or to take pictures and have the app identify what’s in them. For example, I downloaded a nature app that will tell you what kind of plant you’ve taken a picture of. I think that’s a cool way to learn about the world around you.
5. What was the first App you used?
I think the first app I ever used was an instant messaging app called QQ. You could basically just friend others With their QQ number. I had a ton of fun friends on QQ who I got acquainted with on the internet . Back when smartphones weren’t popular, everyone, mostly young people, used QQ as their first choice for online messaging.
Some IELTS Speaking part 1 topics you may like:
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Wallet – Free Lesson
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Headphones – Free Lesson
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Applications – Free Lesson
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Scenery – Free Lesson
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Concentration Free Lesson
You can find out more information about IELTS Speaking Part 1 at the British Council website: