QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Clothes
1. What’s your favorite color of clothes?
I like most colors, but my most favorite colors to wear are black and white because these two colors are classic and versatile, and they are easy to match with other accessories.
2. What kind of clothes do you never wear?
Well I could come up with some, for example T-shirts with large brand signs. I don’t like clothes that a lot of people wear. I also wouldn’t wear clothes made from nylon fabric to protect the environment.
3. What kind of clothes do you usually wear?
Well it depends on the weather for me. In summer, I like to wear ripped jeans or short shorts and a shirt or crop top with a light jacket. But in winter, I would wear an oversized hoodie on top of a shirt.
4. Do you wear the same style of clothes on weekdays and weekends?
No. I don’t. I have two sections in my wardrobe. While one section of clothes is reserved for weekday wear that includes formal office wear, the weekend wear constitutes casual and party clothes.
1. Constitutes (verb) to be or be considered as something:
Her refusal to sell the house constituted a major blow to our plans
2. versatile (adj) able to change easily from one activity to another or able to be used for many different purposes.
She’s a very versatile young actor.