IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Snack
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
1. What is your favourite snack?
A snack I really enjoy (although not the healthiest) has to be salt & vinegar chips! Honestly, anything generally sour is wonderful, as a kid I used to eat lemons right off the tree. Apart from this, I love hummus and crackers, fresh veggies, and anything baked or homemade!
2. What kind of snack is popular in your country?
Well, there are loads of snacks and street eats in Vietnam. Trying Vietnamese snacks will bring you a great eating experience. There are some popular names of Vietnamese snacks that won’t let you down is Goi Cuon, Banh Gio, Nem Lui, Banh Beo, Bot Bot Loc, Banh Trang Tron, Bo Kho, etc.
3. When do you usually have snacks?
It depends what I’ve been eating and what my schedule is like, but my blood sugar issues can require me to eat something every two to three hours. I’m more likely to need a snack between breakfast and lunch than between lunch and dinner.
1. Hummus (n) a type of food, originally from the Middle East, that is a soft mixture of chickpeas, sesameseeds, oil, lemon juice and garlic
2. Vinegar (n) a liquid with a bitter taste made from wine or malt, used to add taste to food or to preserve it
onions pickled in vinegar