Describe what you think would be the perfect job for you
You should say:
what job it would be
what you would do in this job
and explain why you think this would be the perfect job for you.
For me, the ideal job that I would like to have is to be an air hostess.
This job involves taking care of customers on planes, serving food and drinks, and making sure that they have a safe flight. In Vietnam, to apply for this position, an applicant has to meet various requirements, including being at least 20 years old, having good communication and problem-solving skills, having a good command of language, and so on. One special thing is this career is open to both men and women, although women are preferred.
There are many reasons why I think this job would suit me. Firstly, I have a passion for traveling. Taking this job, I could travel to many countries on a regular basis. Occasionally, when I have free time between flights, I would be able to go sightseeing and enjoy a variety of local food. Secondly, I have quite a good command of English and French, which are spoken by the majority of people around the world. Therefore, this would help me a lot if I could get this job. Lastly, I am really interested in talking with others. So, I believe that this job is perfect for me since I would meet hundreds of people every day. As a final point, I hope that I can follow my dream career in the future.
– taking care of: [phrasal verb] providing customers with everything that they need for their comfort and protection.
Example: My mother is taking care of my children while I am away on business.
– applicant: [noun] a person who makes a formal request for something, such as a job or a place at university.
Example: I don’t think that I will get the job, because there were hundreds of applicants.
– having a good command of: [expression] having a good knowledge, especially of a language, and the ability to speak it well.
Example: Having a good command of at least one foreign language is necessary for most people working in the tourist industry.
– open to: [adjective] available to, because both men and women can enter this profession.
Example: This job is open to people of all ages, but applicants must have a university qualification
– on a regular basis: [expression] regularly.
Example: The fire equipment is checked on a regular basis, usually at the end of each month.
– go sightseeing: [verb] visit interesting places as a tourist.
Example: I would like to go sightseeing in Hanoi and visit the Old City and the Temple of Literature.
– dream career: [noun] the profession that I would really love to have.
Example: For a lot of boys, their dream career is to be a football player.