IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Furniture
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
1. Do you have a lot of furniture in your home?
Well I do not have much. I pursue the minimal style so my house is just equipped with basic furniture including essential items such as: a television and coffee table for the living room, pull out bed for my bedroom, basic pots and pans for cooking in the kitchen; essential toiletries; a trash can and some cleaning supplies.
2. Is there anyone who bought furniture for you?
Yes, my parents. You know, I am still a student, so my parents support me a lot in purchasing essential items for my living. I am so blessed by having such a caring mother and father.
3. What kind of furniture would you like to buy?
Well I love investing in storage solutions for my workplace at home because I would like to get my work space organized, thus helping to improve my concentration and productivity.
4. Which furniture do you like best in your home?
My most favorite furniture item in my home is the portable locker cabinet I bought last year, which is well-designed and made from high quality wood. It has become a great asset in storing my work- related documents at home and preventing anybody from touching them or interfering with my work.
5. What’s your favorite furniture?
I love my built in wardrobe. If it weren’t for this wardrobe, I’m sure my room would have got bogged down by clutter. Regrettably, this wardrobe has become a clutter hot spot itself, but all the disarray is inside. So nobody sees it.
1. Concentration (noun) the ability to think carefully about something you are doing and nothing else
I find that yoga improves my concentration a lot.
2. Asset (noun) a useful or valuable quality, skill, or person.
She’ll be the asset for the team