“Describe a plan in your life that is not related to work or study” is not a tough topic, but to be able to answer this topic correctly, you need a good vocabulary and the ability to develop natural ideas.
“Describe a plan in your life that is not related to work or study” is a new topic of IELTS Speaking September to December 2021 Part 2.
Describe a plan in your life that is not related to work or study
You should say:
- What it is about;
- Why you make it;
- What you need to do first;
- And explain how you would feel if it is successful.
Actually, I planned to drop some weight and get in shape not long ago. I set a goal to lose five kilos in two months. During this time, I should have a workout schedule to make sure I’m committed to daily exercise, and I’ll need to stick to a good diet plan. In fact, I just downloaded a list of diets and recipes that are popular on the internet.
But I still haven’t started my plan. I just read a book that one of my friends highly recommended about losing weight. One point in the book that I totally agree with is that the key to losing weight is finding a companion who wants to go through the workout and diet everyday with you. You know, if no one supervises you, the pain and stress might make you want to quit and especially if you’re at the bottleneck.
So I think if I can find some friends who have the same goal as me and form a team to encourage and support each other, then shedding the weight will be a piece of cake.
Now I’m looking for a workout partner to complete the weight loss program together. We could be a fitness team. We can go to the gym together and cheer each other up when we are tired or hungry. If this plan and I can reach my goal of weight loss, it’ll be one of the greatest achievements for me.
Some IELTS Speaking part 2 cue-cards you may like :
- (Update 2021) Describe a town or city where you would like to live in the future – IELTS Speaking Part 2 Free
- (Update 2021) Describe an item on which you spent more than expected – IELTS Speaking Part 2 Free
- ( Update 2021) Describe a time when you saw two of your friends argued – IELTS Speaking Part 2
- (Update 2021) Describe an occasion when many people were smiling – IELTS Speaking Part 2
- (Update 2021) Describe a tall building in your city you like or you dislike – IELTS Speaking Part 2 Free
- (Update 2021) Describe an occasion when you were not allowed to use your mobile phone – IELTS Speaking Part 2
IELTS Speaking Part 3 : Follow up Questions
1. Should parents make plans for children?
2. When should children start to make plans for themselves?
3. What things should be planned on a daily basis?
4. Are plans always necessary? Can people succeed without plans?
You can find out more information about IELTS Speaking Part 2 at the British Council website: