Well, in my life, there are several family members who have made unmatched contributions to help me go ahead, and among them my father’s impact is the most meaningful. He is the person whom I love most in this world and I consider him to be a perfect father and role model with his honesty, bravery, resourcefulness and responsibility. Well, in my life, there are several family members who have made unmatched contributions to help me go ahead, and among them my father’s impact is the most meaningful. He is the person whom I love most in this world and I consider him to be a perfect father and role model with his honesty, bravery, resourcefulness and responsibility.
Together with my mother, he is the very person who brought me into this wonderful world. From my childhood, he has raised me with his great care, affection and mentorship. He has taught me moral lessons about the world, people and values. Despite having a busy schedule, he has always given motivational support to me on my education and has dedicated his life to his family.
My father is an exemplary person who has led an honest life. As a high ranking government officer, he had many chances to pile up personal riches but he has always known the right things to do and never broke the rules. The basic notion of humanity and the importance of education were values he delivered to me. He is now a retired person and leads his serene and peaceful like with contentment and happiness. Whenever I have to confront difficulties, he always stands by me and encourages me not to give up.
As a father, I would say he has done everything possible to raise me and my sister. He has spent his entire life catering for our demands and looking after our interests while he went through much hardship. His immense love and great sacrifice is an incentive for me to study and work harder.
1. unmatched [adjective]: better than all others
Eg: He had a talent unmatched by any ot her politician in this country.
2. bravery [noun]: the will to do things that are dangerous, difficult or painful
Eg: His bravery in rescuing the survivors from the crash was reported on the news.
3. resourcefulness [noun]: the ability to be good at finding ways of doing things and solving problems
Eg: Resourcefulness is an essential quality for a good employee.
4. affection [noun]: the feeling of liking or loving sth/sb very much
Eg: Children nowadays need a lot of attention and affection.
5. motivational [adjective]: making sb want to do sth
Eg: Her motivational support gave him strength to pass the difficult exam.
6. (to) dedicate [verb]: to give a lot of your time and effort to sth because you think it is important
Eg: He has dedicated all his life to helping poor people.
7. exemplary [adjective]: providing a good example for sb to copy
Eg: Minh is the most exemplary student in our class this semester.
8. contentment [noun]: a feeling of happiness and satisfaction
Eg: She looked back on her teaching career with contentment when she thought of all the students that she had helped.
9. (to) confront sth [verb]: to deal with a problem or difficult situation
Eg: She knew that she had to confront her fear of heights and climb the ladder.
10. hardship [noun]: a situation that is difficult and unpleasant
Eg: People had to suffer many hardships to overcome that winter.
11. sacrifice [noun]: the fact of giving up sth important or valuable to you to get or to give it to sb else
Eg: His parents made sacrifices so that he could have a good education.
12. incentive [noun]: sth that encourages you to do sth
Eg: There is no incentive to continue doing this project – our design will never be approved.