IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Morning Routines
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
1. Do you like to get up early in the morning?
Well, I don’t really like waking up early in the morning because I’m a night owl and I work at night.
2. What do you do in the morning? What is your morning routine?
I start my day with tidying myself up and then have breakfast and a cup of coffee. After that, I rush to the bus station to go to school. My morning routine is almost always the same but I sometimes do yoga if it’s the weekend.
3. Is breakfast important?
Yes, I believe that breakfast plays an important role in our daily routines since it provides us with nutrition to work and lifts up our spirits.
1. To let one’s hair down (idiom):
eg : I’ve been too busy with my new job. So, tonight I’m going to let my hair down and enjoy myself.
2. A solo trip (expression):
eg: I find it strange when you are making a solo trip to Europre.
3. Contemplate sunset (expression):
eg: This is the best place to contemplate sunset.